Terms and Conditions
By hiring Naughty Copy Advertising LLC you agree to the following terms and
Photography/Images and Graphic Design Licensing:
1. Naughty Copy Advertising LLC (hereinafter referred to as "Naughty Copy"reserves all rights on all
images/photographs taken or produced by Naughty Copy (digital or print). Naughty Copy also reserves the
right to use image(s)/photograph(s) and graphic design work (logos, artwork, flyers, designs, digital assets,
etc.) for publication and promotional purposes unless the licensee expressly request in writing that the image
(s)/photograph(s) and/or graphic design work not to be used for publication or promotional use by the copyright
holder (Naughty Copy).
a. Real estate Image(s)/photograph(s)
i. Property owners are granted a limited use license to use photographs of their property for the
purpose of selling or leasing their property. They may use the image(s)/photograph(s) for the
above purpose so long as they remain the owner of the property. This license may be extended
to any real estate agent/broker for the term of their contract with the owner.
1. No rights/license are granted to any third party except as listed/stated above. This
includes, but is not limited to builders, stagers, designers, website designers, other real
estate agents/brokers etc.
ii. Real estate agents/brokers are granted a limited use license to use the image(s)/photograph(s)
for the single listing and only for the sale and/or lease of that listing during the term of that
listing; however, they will be granted the right to use the same image(s)/photograph(s) again
should they list that particular property/listing again.
1. No rights/license are granted to any third party. This includes, but is not limited to
builders, stagers, designers, owners, website designers, other real estate
2. Limited Liability: Naughty Copy will not be held responsible for any damage, liability, and/or cost while
performing photography service on site/at the designated location.
3. Indemnification: the licensee and/or client will indemnify and defend Naughty Copy against all claims, liability,
damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of the use and/or
misuse of the images/photographs/digital assets or materials.
4. Severability: If one or more of the provisions in the terms of service is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable in
any respect, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any such
provisions will be revised as required to make them enforceable.